- OCT 27, 2014Delaware Photographic Society'
- NOV 6 - 17, 2014Open Sky Expeditions
- NOV 30, 2014Darkroom Gallery,
Essex Junction, VT
- FEB 12 - FEB 27, 2015Open Sky Expeditions
- MAY 30 - JUN 7, 2015International Photo Center
- SEP 9 - SEP 14, 2015Pacific Northwest
moment, in order to see and make photographs. Being present in the moment is a practice at the core of
many faiths. To me, that means that the closest thing I have to a religious practice is to prompt viewers
(and to teach my students) the importance of "being present." Photography has been the way
that I have made a living for a quarter of a century. Fortunately, it has also been the way I continually
aspire to the utmost purity in my craft, in my relationships, and in my life. By extension, it has
also been an ongoing source of wisdom, a natural byproduct of this unending pursuit.